Thursday 21 May 2009

Cute card Thursday


(click on image to enlarge)
The challenge this week is "A Sporting Chance" so i dug out a PB Christmas stamp can you believe, they were in a pack for the 12 days of christmas, and i have used a lot of them all through this year so what can i say but a Penny Black stamp is not just for christmas !!!! lol
I have coloured with my Promarkers, and i have layered up with my nesties and the rest is from my stash the flower being off a birthday card sent me a couple of years ago lol

Thanks for stopping by !!!

7 comments:

Sarn said...

Very pretty!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image! Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day, Debx

Sam said...

Great card. Love the fresh colours you have used.
Sam x

Made by Mandy said...

Hi Lisa,

I have left an award for you on my blog, hope you'll visit to collect it and play along.

Honest Scrap AwardLove Mandy xxx

Cazzy said...

Fab card.

Cazzy said...

Thanks for the comment and the stamp info Lisa, I nearly put it as Dimensions Forth but I wasn't certain and didn't want to get it wrong! It was with some others from a now defunct company but they all had a sheet with them that I kept and this one didn't!

Cazzy x

Unknown said...

Wow Lisa! I am so glad you found me, as it gave me a chance to see your lovely work. Great job, I love the colors. Thanks for the wonderful comment you left me on my blog.

Roberta