Tuesday 26 May 2009

Blog award


The lovely Mandy over at Made by Mandy has given me this lovely award, there are a few requirements to accepting this award and they are;
1, I must thank the person who gave me the award and i have to list there blog and link it.
2, I must list 10 honest things about me.
which are

1, I have been married to my best friend Rob for nearly fourteen years.
2, I have 2 brothers and a sister.
3, I have 2 wonderful nephews and 2 beautiful nieces.
4, I am unable to have children of my own.
5, I have been overweight forever.
6, I am addicted to pretty paper lol
7, I am a very untidy crafter!!!
8, I love chocolate....the reason for answer number 5 :-)
9, I have size 10 feet (yes you read it right size 10)
10, and finally but most importantly I love my mum more than anything.

now 3, i have to post the award on my blog.....done
4, now this is tricky i have to name 7 people and link to there blogs.
But what i will have to do is pass this award to everyone who passes by my blog, and once again thank you Mandy for your kindness and i would send it back if i could xxxxx



1 comment:

Made by Mandy said...

Woohoo, you managed it then? Well done sweetie :)

OMG, I can't believe you have size 10 feet, I bet it can be difficult to find nice pretty shoes sometimes. I know someone who is a size 9 who has that trouble.

Lots of love xxx